I’ve never been super into New Year’s Eve or the sparkly wonderment of a brand new year, but I will freely admit that I DO like to take such opportunities to write up some resolutions. So here they are, for your viewing/judging pleasure…
New Year Resolutions
- Read the Book of Mormon
- Complete the Insanity program (ALL 60 days) twice
- Be more present with my kids
- Update my blog more frequently—try for at least once a week
- Serve more
- Worry less about what other people owe me
- TRY CrossFit
- Learn how to use one new power tool
- SEW—put that new machine to good use
- Read four legitimate works of literature
- Be braver
I wrote this little list up earlier today, and am hoping that by publishing it on my blog I will be forced into being more accountable for said list.
And with that, I’m already rocking the hell out of item #4.