1. IT’S FOOTBALL SEASON!!! Second only to the birth of Cohen, it’s the thing I’ve looked forward to the most this entire year. This may be the least painful it's been to be a Broncos fan in a very. long. time.
2. I finally put the kids to sleep in the same room on Friday night. Up until now, Cohen has been sleeping in a Pack ‘n Play in our closet. So far, so good. Aside from Evie waking him up a bit early in the a.m. it’s gone well. He hasn’t napped in there yet, though, so we’ll see how that goes.
3. Evie digs “Bambi” lately, which surprises me. Nothing against Bambi, but I just sort of assumed it wouldn’t have enough action/singing to keep her entertained for its entirety. Apparently I was wrong, which is so weird, cause that so rarely happens. Kidding. Simmer down, everybody.
4. I refuse to watch Bambi with Evie. At least not all of it. It’s just too sad. I may have been known to put a pillow over my eyes and ears while humming a primary song during a particular scene.
5. Today the Brigham City, UT temple is being dedicated. Very cool that so many temples are being put up all over the world. Also cool that there is now one in my teeny tiny city ‘o birth. Coolest that due to the dedication we have a day off from church.
6. I ran out of gas Thursday night. Like, had absolutely nothing left in the tank, prayed to be able to make it off of the freeway, grateful I had my mom in the car with me so I didn’t have to leave my children alone/carry them to the gas station with me grateful.