Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Jubilee

It appears that although I uploaded our pictures of this year’s Jubilee of Trees excursion, my blog failed to write an entry about said pictures.  Or maybe it was me who forgot to do it.  I’m not sure.  Anyway, let’s not get bogged down with details about who forgot to write what, and just say it must have been my computer’s fault.  Rude.

There’s not a ton to say about our little adventure there, but I do want the record to show that we did, in fact, take the kiddos to the Jubilee of Trees on Monday, Nov. 19th 2012, and we all had a fabulous time.


As you can see from Cohen's face.




I love, love, LOVE going to the Jubilee.  My love of Christmas and the entire Christmas season has become borderline obsessive the last few years.  I think it stems from having kids.  Even though my two are still pretty little and, thus, have a limited concept of what Christmas is, the entire season has become so magical to me with them around.  So, the Jubilee sort of kicks off the holiday festivities for me every year.





We had a great time walking around together, and Evie loved it.  She is SUCH a girly girl which extends to loving all things pretty.  Including Christmas trees.  Of course, as I stated before, she doesn’t really “get” the holiday so whenever she’s sees the trees (or gifts, decorations, etc.) she says, “Ooh!  Christmas.”  Which I actually sort of love.











No comments:

Post a Comment